Due to programmatic changes as a result of COVID 19, packing suggestions are being altered. This page will be updated as soon as those changes are finalized, and campers will be emailed with accurate suggestions well in advance of the program occurring. Thank you for your patience!
What to Pack
- Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and shoes for 3 days of camp (Check weather for Trinity, TX)
- Pajamas for 2 nights of camp
- Mixer outfit(s)
- Pillow (bring in a large plastic trash bag if pillow will not fit in your luggage)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Medicines (Advil, Pepto, prescriptions, etc.)
- Underwear and socks
- Shower shoes
- Closed-toed shoes (Mandatory for Bonfire Remembrance on Day 2 of camp)
Other Recommend Items
- Bug Spray
- Phone charger
- Ear Plugs
- Money for soft drinks & snacks
- Your own snacks & drinks
- Umbrella or rain gear
- Linens will be provided, but you may choose to bring an extra blanket if you wish.
- Open mind and a smile!!
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our Director of Registration, Charles Lascano, at email@example.com